Having trouble logging in? Try these troubleshooting tips:
1. Make sure your password is entered correctly.
Passwords are case-sensitive. One little typo and you won’t be able to login. Make sure you copy and paste your password and double check to make sure there’s not a space before or after entry.
2. Double check your username – it’s your email address.
Be sure you’ve entered your email address in correctly and that it’s the one you used to register your account.
3. Clear your cache.
Sometimes your browser gets stuck using an old entry and won’t recognize the latest update. Try clearing your cache and all cookies and then login again.
4. Use a different browser.
This almost always works! Some browsers don’t have the latest software and security updates. So try using a different one. We recommend starting with Google Chrome (making sure it’s up to date). If Chrome doesn’t work, try an alternative browser like Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
5. Try a different device not connected to a school network.
Sometimes school firewalls can block you from logging into the site. Try using a different device like your cell phone or tablet that is not connected to a school network.
Seeing a flash and then a white screen with no where to enter your login information?
This is always a browser or device issue. We see it most commonly with PCs using old versions of Chrome or Internet Explorer, or tablets using an old browser. Definitely try using a different device or browser. That almost always works. If not, here’s some additional troubleshooting steps:
Solution #1: Update Internet Explorer to a Current Version: This issue can occur is you are running on an older version of Internet Explorer. We recommend Internet Explorer 11.0 or greater with 128-bit encryption.
- Click Here to view Windows Support steps to download and update Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- You may also need to update to the latest Service pack for Windows 7. If so, Click Here to view Windows Support center information.
Solution #2: Verify Internet Explorer Setup:
- Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools and select Internet Options.
- Click on the Security Tab and select Trusted Sites.
- Then click the Sites button and add the sites below:
- Un-check Require Server Verification (https:) for all sites in this zone before adding the trusted sites above.
- Try logging in to the program again.
Solution #3: Delete the contents of the Temporary Internet Files folder:
- In Internet Explorer open Internet Options.
- On the General tab, go to the Browsing History section and click the Delete button.
- Check the Temporary Internet Files and Website Files box and then click Delete.
- Click OK.
- Open the login page and try to sign in again.
Solution #4: Verify TLS 1.2 is enabled in Internet settings:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Tools menu.
- Select Internet Options.
- Select the Advanced tab and scroll down to the Security section.
- Check to see if you have TLS 1.2 enabled (checked). If not, check the box to enable it.
- Select OK.
- Close Internet Explorer
- Open the login page again to verify the original concern has been resolved.
Still not working? Send us an email and we’ll resend your login credentials.